10.16.2009

Toronto in Colour

Toronto in Colour, a new branch of CAMH, has featured my illustrations on their website! The collages were done for my senior thesis as part of a re-packaging for 3 Toni Morrison novels. The books that I created covers for were; Sula, Jazz, The Bluest Eye. To see them click here. In exchange for using my illustrations CAMH awarded me an Itouch and will have an official bash to celebrate their new non-profit where my artwork will be on display. Very fun.
Check out Toronto in Colour. There site is "a virtual community dedicated to Toronto’s diverse population. Our goal is to offer a virtual space to the different racialized, cultural, immigrant and refugee groups that live in Toronto. Collaboration and empowerment of communities through knowledge exchange is our priority."
Today's inspiration is one of my Parsons Illustration Buddies: Courtney Blazon

No comments:

 
hits counter