10.07.2009

New Mailer Revealed plus Interview

Over the past couple of months I've been lucky enough to get to know the girls over at Toronto Craft Alert. First I got to design a header for their e-newsletter with Jen, then I got interviewed by Amy, and then I got to finish my header design off by putting together the body of the e-newsletter with Jen.
Quite a fun experience. I'm so pleased with how the mailer turned out and look forward to working with them again soon. They are the best kind of client you can get; clear vision, open to creativity, and very easy going!!
See the newsletter below, view the interview online here.
PS. Check out my dad's comment below. It's so sweet I almost cried.





1 comment:

roz said...

yay! congratulations crystal.
ps. that note from your dad is super sweet! can't wait to see more of your work.

best,
rosalyn :)

 
hits counter