2.18.2011

A New Fave

I never was a big dress person, cause I associated them with begin to "girly girl" which I was not. But I love hop the fence and have embrace "the dress". All you have to do is put it on then throw on a necklace and your on your way to work. So much easier then having all these seperates.

So I'm always on the hunt for reasonable dresses. I just found a great site called Ruche. There stuff is not high quality material, but they have stylish pieces for a great price. I always read the user reviews before potential purchase to figure out if this the right piece for me. Below are some of my favorite dresses. I love bold patterns and feminine florals.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great fashion collection. The entire collection of dress is beautiful.I am impressed by this collection and especially the yellow dress. Thanks for sharing.
PPI

 
hits counter