11.14.2010

Dream Home

The house that we stayed at on Kiawah Island was my dream home! Not only was the interior a delight for the eyes and my bed a blessing for my back, but the house location was superior. Backed up on a putting/chipping green, I would make my coffee and watch Oskar and my brother in law play a few holes in the morning. While watching their game unfold my eyes would wonder to the river where I would see a gator warming its self. If I looked back at the house my eyes would land on the purple bush that attracted bunches of orange butterflies. After my morning coffee I jumped on to one of the provided bikes with my sister and cycled down to the beach where I encountered 3 dolphins fishing for their lunch while pelicans looked on. Please remind me why I live in Canada again?













1 comment:

Unknown said...

We all dreamed of having our own home because it is where we can relax, put aside our stress and burdens and just have a great time with family and loved ones. I'm planning to buy a house next month and I'm thinking whether to look for some house for sale (Oklahoma area) or maybe find some cool house(s) in Tulsa. Those places were great actually that's why I cannot decide in which place I will choose in buying my new home.

 
hits counter