8.29.2010

Coming to Canada, from America, but of course...

W hen I was down in the States at my sister's house a few months ago she told me about this new reality show, 9 by Design, that she was hooked on. We then proceeded to sit on the couch all weekend and had a 9 by Design marathon while her husband cooked us yummy meals. Then I came back to Canada and was sad. I missed 9 by Design and I tried to remind myself that I had Sarah Richardson, Samantha Pynn, Suzanne Dimma and lots of other Canadian secret talent, but it just wasn't the same. Fortunately for me, 9 by Design has arrived! It premiers August 31st on W at 9pm and I get to enjoy it from the beginning all over again.

To get a drop cap like me for your blog, you can go to Daily Drop Cap and get the generously donated code

No comments:

 
hits counter